Product discovery has become a buzzword, but who masters it?
Welcome to the Product Discovery Training Program!
Are you a product manager eager to take your product discovery skills to new heights? Look no further.
Join us for this tailor-made, two-day training designed to empower product professionals with at least 3 years of experience.
Led by Timoté Geimer, CEO and product management expert, this program will equip you with the tools and insights to navigate the intricacies of problem framing, solution design, qualitative and quantitative research techniques, prioritisation, and achieving the perfect balance between discovery and delivery.
Don't miss this opportunity to unlock your full potential and revolutionise your product discovery journey.
A 2-days training programme tailor made for product managers willing to ace their product discovery activities. This training particularly fit product folks with at least 3 years of field experience.
This first public training session will happen in our HQ in Brussels. We plan to organise more session in various locations.
6 and 7 July 2023 from 9.30am to 5.30pm
1160€ per person (lunch & refreshments included).
We offer discount for groups and individuals not supported by their employer. Contact us for more details.
Module 1 - Foundation
- Approach and methodologies
- Problem framing and Solution design: main differences
- Roles and responsibilities
Module 2 - Balancing qualitative & quantitative research
- Qualitative and Quantitative research techniques
- When to use what?
- Practical exercises
Module 3 - Prioritisation & delivery
- How to prioritise the right research?
- How to balance discovery and delivery
- Practical exercises
Module 4 - What's next for you
- Setting your discovery goals
- Planning your next discovery activities
What will you learn
By the end of the course, you will have a deep understanding of the product discovery process, including how to:
- Identify the main differences between problem framing and solution design
- Leverage Qualitative and Quantitative research techniques
- Plan and execute discovery activities
- Decide which techniques and when to use them
- Prioritise the right research method
- Set your discovery goals
- Find the perfect balance between discovery and delivery
Meet the trainer
Timoté Geimer is the CEO of dualoop, a fully bootstrapped product management consultancy. Timoté has spent the last 12 years shaping and building product teams in startups and scale-ups. He now shares his knowledge with his peers through guest-lecturing, workshops, and coaching. Timoté is the author of “How to run interviews during product discoveries”.
Timoté is coaching and advising a wide range of companies such as: Nodalview, Sky, Loop, La box, etc.