Senior Business Manager
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to join our team of passionate senior experts in Product Management in the mission of helping tech-enabled companies to accelerate at all stages of their development.
Our team works in different agile professions, mainly in the roles of Product Owner and Product Manager. We can, for example, come in support of a CPO to shape a department, take a CPO ad interim role or provide hands-on support during a more extended period.
We love passionate, outside-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas most simply and clearly. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset and isn’t scared to start from a blank page... A keen sense of ownership, speedy performance and hustle is a must. We are constantly striving for excellence!
What would be your responsibilities?
Develop new business
- Build a business strategy to leverage market opportunities
- Identify business targets
- Prospect new customers
- Provide the best answers (team, expertise, pricing) in no-time
- Ensure bid management
- Nurture the relationship with existing contacts
- Negotiate and close deals
Recruit and Select
- Spot the best candidates on the market via proactive sourcing and networking
- Call, meet and evaluate candidates
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to anticipate on future projects
Manage your Business Unit
Hire consultants and grow your Business Unit
- Ensure people management and talent development
- Follow-up your projects on a frequent basis
- Monitor your P&L and build your own growth strategy
- Contribute to the product community by doing research, producing content and frameworks
What about you?
Even though many paths can lead to business management, we believe the following traits are essentials:
- You have a proven experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar role
- You are customer-obsessed, and you would go above and beyond to meet your client’s needs.
- You have a good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- You have excellent communication skills to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
- You have a high degree of organisation, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- You can drive customer excellence throughout the delivery of services and projects.
- You are a team player.
What do we offer?
More than a simple job, we offer you an adventure. We offer you the opportunity to work with the most exciting teams and define the future of product management.
We offer you a unique opportunity to challenge yourself to become an expert in your field.
We’re radically transparent about the company development, the opportunities and our decisions.
Our expectations are high but the rewards as well:
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience launching and scaling products, we only hire the people with the highest potential.
- We make sure you stay at the forefront of your practice by offering you coaching, training and intervision sessions.
- We’ll set some career goals with you and strive to make them happen.
- You’ll gain access to an exclusive network of product leaders, founders and VCs around the world ready to support you at any time.
- We offer top tier packages including competitive salary + bonus + meal vouchers + insurance + mobility budget, etc.