We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team of passionate senior experts in Product Management in the mission of helping tech-enabled companies to accelerate at all stages of their development.
Our team works in different agile professions, mainly in the roles of Product Owner and Product Manager. We can, for example, come in support of a CPO to shape a department, take a CPO ad interim role or provide hands-on support during a more extended period.
We love passionate, outside-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas most simply and clearly. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always prioritising our customers... A keen sense of ownership, speedy performance and hustle is a must. We are constantly striving for excellence!
What would be your responsibilities?
We could list you all the tasks of a product manager, but it would be pretty cumbersome. The truth is that there are as many product organisations as there are companies to have them.
Depending on your profile and career goals, we’ll propose assignments that best fit you. Our goal is to help you become an outstanding product manager, and we believe that it starts by offering you the most exciting opportunities.
In a nutshell, our vision of the job:
- Be responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products;
- Collaborate with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organisation to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritisation.
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Contribute to the product community by doing research, producing content and frameworks.
What about you?
Even though 100 paths can lead to product management, we’ve noticed that the most talented product managers we’ve encountered have the following traits:
- You are customer-obsessed, and you would go above and beyond to meet your client’s needs.
- You have a good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- You have excellent communication skills to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- You are a native French or Dutch speaker fluent in English.
- You have a high degree of organisation, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- You can think analytically and develop a plan driven by facts and figures.
- You can drive customer excellence throughout the delivery of services and projects.
What are the job requirements?
- Active listener -making a clear distinction between empathy and sympathy.
- Data-driven - mastering the art of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Curious - understanding customers and industry.
- Constant learner - taking every opportunity to learn new things.
- Contributor - loving to share learning with peers to get the highest impact.
- Leader - leading and driving teams toward common goals.
- Problem-solver - grasping any problem and finding the best solution in no time thanks to a spider-web brain.
- Communicator - speaking multiple languages and having outstanding speaking and writing skills.
- Organised - being structured and always prepared to take new challenges.
- Detailed oriented - catching every single detail in an interface, an interview and even a data set.
- Humble - knowing that it takes an entire team to build the best products.
- Passionate - having its definition of passion but always having one thing that gives a thrill when you talk about product management.
Of course, there are some essentials for the role you should keep in mind:
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in various industries.
- You’ll work with companies with different levels of product management literacy.
- You’ll work on products at multiple stages of development.
What do we offer?
More than a simple job, we offer you an adventure. We offer you the opportunity to work with the most exciting teams and define the future of product management.
We offer you a unique opportunity to challenge yourself on various assignments to become an expert in your field.
We’re radically transparent about the company development, the opportunities and our decisions. Our expectations are high but the rewards as well:
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience launching and scaling products, we only hire the people with the highest potential.
- We make sure you stay at the forefront of the product management practice by offering you coaching, training and intervision sessions.
- We’ll set some career goals with you and strive to make them happen. Becoming a CPO, building your venture or raising goats in Alaska, you chose.
- You’ll gain access to an exclusive network of product leaders, founders and VCs around the world ready to support you at any time.
- We only propose to you the missions that are the best fit for you to maximise your impact and reach your career goals.
- We offer top tier packages including competitive salary + stock options + bonus + meal vouchers + insurance + mobility budget, etc.